Any time you order an "IN STOCK" AND NOT "CUSTOM" surfboard from Wallin Surfboards online, you have a 7-day period from the day of delivery to make sure that board is right for you before use.
As long as the board is in “as new” condition, you can return it to us free of charge and we’ll exchange it! This means completely unridden, no wax, no grip, no dings, no extra stickers etc.
All you have to do is follow the steps detailed below – “Return Instructions”.
If your order is a custom surfboard made to specifications that you requested or approved we cannot replace or offer refund.
Once the board is waxed up and ready to take out into the ocean, it’s yours, no return.
Please carefully assess your product choice before applying grips, wax, or any other accessories, as we will only accept returns of a board in “as new” condition.
If your Wallin Surfboard is purchased through any other outlet, you will need to review that outlet’s return policy as those terms will govern your rights.
Exchanged boards will be sent as soon as possible depending on stock availability. Once in stock, it will ship to you within 3-5 business days.
• ONLY surfboards purchased from our "IN STOCK" category at Wallin surfboards and ordered online in the USA from wallinsurfboard.com are eligible. All other means of purchase are not.
• This return policy is for a period of 7 days from the date of delivery. If that period has expired since you received your board, unfortunately you can not exchange.
• Incorrectly chosen boards may be exchanged for a different board. If you believe that the board is faulty (before or after use), that is a different question and the board will be assessed by the
Wallin Surfboards production team on a case by case basis.
To return an unused “as new” product, please email Wallin Surfboards at email@example.com for shipping details. Please provide the following details:
• Full name and address;
• Preferred method of contact and contact details;
• Proof of purchase (i.e. copy of receipt/order);
• Order & board number;
• A photo of the board you wish to exchange; and Specifications of the “new” board you would like to be delivered to you.
• Boards must be repacked using the box and bubble wrap it was originally shipped in.
• Wallin will then organize for the board to be returned to us, and your new board to be delivered (once we confirm the condition of the returned board upon its receipt).
*Please note, our 7 Day Returns Policy extends to all brand new Wallin Surfboards purchased online, although it does not include any discounted, ex-team, ex-demo or factory seconds boards. Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.